- Retirement building with lift and 24 hour emergency call
- Access to beautiful communal gardens
- Well equipped kitchen
- Spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Large double bedroom (garden facing)
- Wet room with a newly placed shower
- Minimum Age 60
- Residents Car Parking
- secure intercom system
- close to transport links /amenties
The building offers a concierge desk, a emergency management team and beautiful, open communal areas.
Located just moments from Sudbury, Watford Road boasts great commuter options for multiple transportation links in and out of the city, allocated residents parking, as well as beautiful green spaces nearby.
Guide Price: £135,000 // Minimum age 60 years // Prime location // 108 years Lease is remaining // council tax: D
Service Charge: £1,442.00 Quarterly // Ground Rent: £175.00 Quarterly
Address: Bishops Court , Watford Road, HA0 3FE
Disclaimer: Property Hub is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed inquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.