Planning Applications

Has your Council sent you a notice that planning permission is required for the work you are carrying out to your property? Do you have any plans in mind for home improvements and would like to know if planning permission will be required? Or do you just need some expert advice prior to commencing work to your property? Looking to apply for landlord licensing or HMO? Do you know where or how to find the right people for a professional job to be done on your property?

Here at Property Hub, we have a fantastic selection of business partners with proven and effective solutions to all of your property dilemmas and who have successfully completed a vast range of projects for our satisfied customers.

We cover:

  • Conversions of a residential property to commercial or vice versa
  • Conversions of houses into flats or houses of multiple occupation (HMOs)
  • Change of use from agricultural to equestrian and other residential or commercial uses
  • Construction of dwellings and commercial buildings on brown field sites
  • Loft conversions
  • Rear extensions
  • Driveway permission
  • Building permission on land
  • General planning enforcement.

Our partner services can also offer you a wide range of experience in Certificate of Lawfulness applications, whether for demolition, extensions or development.

If you have a particular idea and wish to discuss its potential or would like some friendly and informed advice on options to maximum your property’s income, then please either complete our online contact form or phone us and we will arrange for an experienced professional to get in touch with you.

Initial enquiries and your first consultation are free with no obligation, so what are you waiting for? Call us today and see how we can help you.

Please be aware further consultations may be chargeable.

We are always looking for new ways to provide you with the most comprehensive property service possible. If there is something not listed on our website, please feel free to ask us as we can often recommend trusted local businesses that can help you.

Disclaimer: A Tenants, Buyers, Landlord & Vendor may wish to instruct us about a related service {Other Services}. Property Hub does offer such services, including the followings: The sale and letting of residential and commercial property, the provision of financial services, Conveyancing, surveying, insurance, property management, re-location, planning permission, solicitor related services, etc... through our various business associates & partners { based on referral terms between them and us}, where Property Hub or its employees may receive a fees or commission or referral fees. Please note that these services are available to you and openly to all our clients. Should you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact our team.

ombudsman lettings ombudsman sales ombudsman commercial MoneyShield

Find out the value of your home!

We offer a free valuation service with no obligation