Choosing the right estate agent to manage the sale of your most valuable possession can make the difference between achieving your desired goal and being stranded on the market indefinitely. There are many points to consider when looking for an estate agent; however, there is a simple way of finding an estate agent that you can trust. Knowing that NAEA (National Association of Estate Agents) agents are qualified and follow the prescribed Code of Practise the choice becomes easier. It is important to find an agent that is a member of a professional body and this is why NAEA and ARLA are so essential when finding your ideal agent.
NAEA Propertymark™ is focused on ensuring that estate agents provide the best standard of service to their clients. The organisation aims to ensure members are experienced, skilled and qualified, which offers a higher standard of service to the end user and client. With 10,500* estate agents holding the NAEA Propertymark™ guarantee, you can be confident and rely on them. At Property Hub, we are proud to announce that we have NAEA and ARLA qualified staff members and are absolutely delighted to be the winner of multiple awards in the estate agency industry for our excellent customer service.
The property sales market is highly important but the fact is they fluctuate on a regular basis. Property Hub is pleased to say that our membership of these bodies ensures the fact that we have a team that is trained and qualified. Our team members keep up with the latest legislation and regulations that impact on your property or the market. It is vital to keep moving forward with respect to the sales and Property Hub considers that our membership of NAEA and ARLA is a great asset.
Whatever help you need we are in a position to provide you with assistance and guidance that is backed by industry leaders. From presenting your property in the best possible fashion to ensuring that you comply with all the administrative duties and regulatory requirements. We are here to help you succeed. There is no such thing as a silly question when it comes to the sale of property, so if you have any questions, contact Property Hub and we will be happy to assist. (*This is only an approximate number, however, for more accurate information please visit the ARLA & NAEA website).
As a recognised member of the professional regulatory bodies, we ensure that all charges are a fair reflection of the work we do on your behalf and we are pleased to inform you that we work on No Success No Fees basis.
Should you required further assistance in understanding the fees or to know which option is best while selling your property, why not take advantage of our impartial advice by contacting us on 0208 459 3333.
Auction Services: 0 % (Including VAT), Buyer pays the fees.
- Free Market Appraisal; discuss the preparation of a property for auction and marketing.
- Setting up a guide and reserve price.
- Preparing a legal pack (legal paper work, for buyers prior to auction).
- Professional photos of your property, preparation of floor plans, uploading a property with accurate description on our website, property portals, window card in digital window of our high street office.
- Appointing a solicitor and the rest of sales paper work.
- Circulating the property details on auction websites and distribution nationwide with our business partners to attract maximum interest on your property.
- Marketing the property in right direction for achieving a desired price. We use our sources and most of property portals i.e. ZOOPLA, RIGHTMOVE, Prime Location, and many more.
- Viewing and handling the offers.
- Finding a suitable buyer(s) for your property prior to auction or at auction as well as vetting them before fixing the sale.
- Exchange of contracts on same day of the auction and completion within 28 days (or as per conveyance, contract).
Sole Agency 1.8 % Including VAT (1.5 % + VAT @ 20 %)
- Free Market Appraisal, guidance for preparing a property for sale and discussion about the arrangement of sale with or without chain.
- Appointing a solicitor for conveyancing, preparing information for buyer i.e. fixture & fittings forms, leasehold information form, property information packs, management pack, etc.
- Professional photos of your property, preparation of floor plans, uploading a property with an accurate description on our website, window card in digital window of our high street office.
- Marketing the property in right direction for achieving the desired price. We use our various sources, most of the property portals i.e. ZOOPLA, RIGHTMOVE, Prime Location, and many more.
- Circulating the property details to pre-vet registered clients, our “hot purchasers” from the books and registered buyer database, also distribution nationwide with our business partners to attract maximum interest on your property.
- Viewings, updates, offers and acceptance guidance.
- Regular feedback and advice on price and ongoing market.
- Finding a suitable buyer(s) for your property before agreeing the sale price, making sure the buyer is financially capable to complete the transaction.
- Survey, Searches and exchange track and reporting to vendor on progress.
- Making sure sales process and completion take place smoothly and as per conveyance.
Multiple / Join Agency Service 3 % Including VAT (2.5 % + VAT @ 20 %)
- All the services mentioned above are in sole agency, however you are allowed to appoint as many agents as you wish.
- We are prepared to work with the selected agency on a joint contract, please contact us for further details.
|Inventory & Check In
*All prices are subject to VAT
Only to be charged where professional cleaning is necessary and agreed before marketing of the property or completion of the property.
Other Fees (if applicable)
Organising an Energy Performance Certificate: £96.00, mandatory requirement for property going on sale.
Organising Gas Safety Certificate: £78.00 (Additional charges for the work required or CO2 detector arrangement will be payable on top of this state price), it is not mandatory for sales.
Organising Electrical Safety Certificate: From £ 210 to £ 350, as per size of the property (Additional charges for the work required or CO2 detector arrangement will be payable on top of this state price), it is not mandatory for sales.
HMRC Return (non-resident landlords sign up): £130.00
Consultation of CGT or Tax with trusted tax advisor: £ 300.00 (Subject to account’s views, based on case).
Court, Tribunal & Arbitration Appearance: £150.00 per hour
All above charges are inclusive of VAT and subject to change without advance notice.
For more information, please contact us on 0208 459 3333 or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org