With so many letting agents to choose from, it can be a complicated challenge knowing which one to select. There are many points to consider when looking for an estate agent; however, there is a simple way of finding an estate agent that you can trust. Knowing that ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) agents are qualified & abide by the right Code of Practise, the choice becomes easier. It is important to find an agent that is a member of a professional body and this is why membership of ARLA is essential when finding your ideal agent. Fees should be the second choice and preference.
ARLA Propertymark™ offers support and guidance to consumers, tenants and landlords, with a focus on improving the professional standards of letting agents across the country. ARLA Propertymark™ promotes qualifications within the sector, ensuring there is greater consistency in the services provided and that tenants and clients can be more confident. There are 9,000* letting agents who are ARLA Propertymark™ protected in the UK, ensuring people receive better service and support than is required by law.
As a landlord, your rental income is essential, and this is why Property Hub ensures that it is protected and enhanced as much as possible. Property Hub believes that landlords need to be as professional as possible in all of their duties, and that is why we are on hand to assist you to care for your property and to protect your tenants.
At Property Hub, we are proud to announce that we have ARLA and NAEA qualified staff members and are absolutely delighted to be the winner of multiple awards in the estate agency industry for our excellence to customer service.
The lettings and property market are highly important but they change and updating, on a regular basis, is essential. Property Hub is proud to announce that our membership of these bodies ensures the fact that we have a team that is trained and qualified. Our team members keep up with the latest legislation and regulations that impact on your property or business. It is vital to keep moving forward with respect to the lettings, and Property Hub considers that our membership of ARLA and NAEA is a great benefit.
Whatever help you need, we are in a position to provide you with assistance and guidance that is backed by industry leaders. From presenting your property in the best possible fashion to ensuring that you comply with all administrative duties and regulatory requirements. We are here to help you succeed. There is no such thing as a silly question when it comes to the letting of property, so if you have any questions, contact Property Hub and we will be happy to assist. (*This is only an approximate number, however, for more accurate information please visits the ARLA & NAEA website).
As recognised members of professional regulatory bodies, we ensure that all charges are a fair reflection of the work we do on your behalf and we are pleased to inform you that we work on No Success No Fees basis.
Should you required further assistance in understanding the fees or our bespoke services please contact us.
Letting only Service 9.6 % Including VAT (8 % + VAT @ 20 %)
- Free Market Appraisal, discussion about preparation a property for comprehensive rent achieve and marketing.
- Professional photos of your property, preparing of floor plans, uploading a property with accurate description on our website, property portals, window card in digital window of our high street office.
- Marketing the property in right direction for achieving a desired rent. We use our sources and major property portals i.e. ZOOPLA, RIGHTMOVE, Prime Location, and many more.
- Finding a suitable tenant(s) for your property, keeping in mind your preference, choice & instructions.
- Viewings, updates, offers and acceptance guidance.
- Regular feedback and advice on rental price and ongoing market.
- Providing how to rent guide, vetting by obtaining references, credit checks, cross verifications, income checks, and many others.
- Arranging meetings with tenants, inventory and required furnishing plus much more.
- Design of AST /AT (Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement / Assured Tenancy) or legal binding contract as per request / necessity. If deposit is going to be protected or held by landlord then he/she should provide their own tenancy agreement or provide us with information in advance about the scheme where they will be protecting.
- Arranging a legally required certificates i.e. Gas Safety Certificate, Electrical Safety Certificate & EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) from approved and registered provider(s) at competitive rates. These certificates are now mandatory while letting the property, it is also important for the health and safety of tenants, property, mortgages & insurance purpose.
- Instructions to tenants by providing bank details for the future rent (landlord’s account) so all rents are met via standing order / the way landlord prefers to receive it.
- Utility bills transfer on new tenant(s) to inform relevant authority for council tax liability and change of occupants.
- Advising on deposit protection and applicable rules process.
- Tenancy Renewal* fee is applicable, should the same tenants or co-tenants remains in the property for coming years.
Management Service 14.40 % Including VAT (12 % + VAT @ 20 %)
- All the services mentioned above in the letting only option, on top of which are the additional services as mentioned below.
- Rent Collection & Rent Chase, Monthly commission deduction and rental statement at end of the year.
- Arranging of the landlord’s visit to the property, for their satisfaction and concerns (periodic inspections) in event landlord is unavailable we will make the visit to the property and send them the pictures taken during the visit (interim / periodic inspection).
- Assistance during the claim in rent guarantee insurance, sending the notices and processing the necessary paper work on landlord’s behalf.
- We will be available to attend a site in office hours and provide a quotation for any emergency / maintenance / repair work necessary (In brief we will be the first point of contact for tenant(s) throughout the tenancy).
- First Point of contact for anything that relates to the tenancy, renewals, certificates, and letter received from any of the authorities.
- Taking care of certificate renewals (at the landlord’s expense and forwarding to you a valid copy of the certificates to the relevant parties).
- Renewal of tenancy, serving notices, guidance on possession process, helping in rent review (if applicable).
- Yearly inspection of the property, with photos of current state / condition of the property.
- During the Christmas Holidays (22nd Dec to 02nd Jan) we will unable to respond to the tenants; in such a case the tenants may contact the landlord directly.
- Rent Guarantee Insurance (£ 299 annual payment needs to be made at the beginning of the tenancy).
£48.00 (Including VAT)
- Register landlord and tenancy details and protect the security deposit with a government authorised scheme
- Provide the tenant(s) with the Deposit Certificate and Prescribed Information and scheme leaflet within 30 days, receipt of deposit.
- This is to be paid at the start of each renewal, throughout the duration of the tenancy / term.
Inventory & Check-In / Out
|Inventory & Check In
*All prices are subject to VAT
- Make sure all parties are invited to attend the property prior to the check in /out, the inventory clerk will take photos and make a detailed note of the condition and state of the property.
- To compile and provide a detailed report to the tenant / landlord at check in / out.
- Inventory clerk will send us a report of inventory which will be passed on to you within 7 days from commencement of inventory.
- Walk through the property with the tenant, discussing the report and the property.
- Inventory Clerk to identify any appliances and show them how to use each one Helping in event of any amendments require in the inventory (must be reported within 5 days of receipt of main inventory) and a revised inventory will be sent to all relevant parties by agency.
Fees remain as paid in the last year (unless stated otherwise as per signed contract), however, in the event of buying out the tenants one and half year’s commission is payable, in advance, by the landlord.
- Review rent in accordance with current prevailing market condition and advise the landlord
- Negotiate with tenant
- Direct tenant to make changes in payment as appropriate
- Update the tenancy agreement and provide copies to all parties
- Renewal of deposit, certificates and further formalities of circumstances checks.
Additional Property Visits
£90.00 (Including VAT)
- Arrange visit with the tenant
- Inventory Clerk / Office staff to attend the property and compile a report on the condition of the property (notes and pictures).
- Provide copy of report to both landlord and tenant
- Advise both landlord and tenant should there be any improvements required as per the signed tenancy and law.
|Inventory & Check In
*All prices are subject to VAT
Only to be charged where professional cleaning is necessary and agreed.
Other Fees (if applicable)
Organising Gas Safety Certificate: £78.00 (Additional charges for the work required or CO2 detector arrangement will be payable on top of this state price).
Organising Energy Performance Certificate: £96.00
Organising Electrical Safety Certificate: From £ 210 to £ 350, as per size of the property (Additional charges for the work required or CO2 detector arrangement will be payable in addition to the stated price).
Additional Property Inspections: £90.00
HMRC Return (non-resident landlords sign up): £130.00
Organising Income and Expenditure Report: £ 100.00
Court, Tribunal & Arbitration Appearance: £150.00 per hour
All above charges are including VAT and subject to condition agreed in advance.
For more information, please contact us on 0208 459 3333 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org