- 1 Bed studio with En-suite
- Shared kitchen
- Property comes furnished
- Excellent for couple or single professionals
- Multiple Kitchen / Diner area
- Gas central heating
- Local amenities nearby
- 0.3 mile away from Wembley Central Station
- Prime location & bills are included
- Available immediately
Chaplin Road, Wembley, HA0
A spacious one double bedroom is available on all inclusive bases with en-suite facilities. This spacious room comes with 1 double beds, fitted wardrobes, own fridge in room, communal Kitchen / Breakfast room, secure entrance, communal gardens, and extra WCs / Shower room available on each floor and laundry area available on pay as you go. This property is suitable for working single individual or couple with no children. We have many rooms available in this new development and split level rooms available laid on ground floor and 1st floor. This newly develop site has much more to offer, and if you looking to stay in decent good size property with all bills included this could be an ideal choice for you. The flats located within minutes walking distance to Wembley Central station (Bakerloo, over ground & Silverlink ), Ealing Road, Wembley, HA0 and many local amenities. The property is also benefited with new flooring, gas central heating and double glazed windows.
Address : Chaplin Road, Wembley, HA0
Asking Rent : £ 800pcm / £ 185PCW ( Including all bills )
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Property Hub, Wembley will not make any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Property Hub has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars, the property may offer to tenants in the same condition as they have seen on time of viewing. The information is provided and maintained by Property Hub, Wembley.
NO ADMINISTRATION FEES
NO CHECK IN / CHECK OUT INVENTORY FEES
* The council tax currently is not payable, however in event of Brent Council ask to pay separate council tax for each self contained room then tenant(s) may liable to bear the cost of their own council tax, however currently there is no such charges is applicable.