Property hub is pleased to market this immaculate, prime location A2 Premise available for Lease Assignment or License. The shop is located in busy parade Opp. Sudbury & Harrow Road Station and at the Sudbury Roundabout. The property is benefited with rear loading, parking and good condition. The shop is approximately 675 sq. Ft. and ideal for Money Transfer, Accountant Office, Insurance Broker, Mortgage Brokers, Solicitor Firms, Consultant and similar business. The license terms are flexible so as lease assignment (9 Years Lease protected under Landlord & Tenant Act).
Lease Terms: Remaining of 9 Years or 5 Years License with other terms*.
Rental Amount: £17,500 P.A. + Business rates & Bills
Address: Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 3EL
Asking Premium: £20,000.00
Local Authority: London Borough of Brent
Viewings: Viewings strictly via appointed agent (Property Hub Limited).
Viewing video is available on request.
Repair & Refurbishment works done in Recent Years
- New flooring with 20 years warranty
- New ceiling tiles
- New electrical fittings
- New wiring and plumbing
- New kitchen installed
- New bathroom installed
- New boiler installed (under maintenance)
- Created 2 new cabins in rear office
- Installed new blinds
Further works done in 2020-21
- Repainted and redecorated the entire office
- Replaced motor in front shutter
- Repaired concrete to the rear parking space
- Installed new air conditioning unit in front office
- New flooring in rear cabins
- New vinyl in kitchen and bathroom
- Installed new water heater
A. If the applicant/assignee is presently in business:
1. Banker’s reference
2. Accountant’s reference, with copies of the last 2 years audited accounts.
3. Present business landlord’s reference.
4. 3 trade suppliers’ references.
If the applicant/assignee is a limited company, additional references to those listed above will be required in respect of two directors, who shall act as sureties. These additional references are as follows:-
5. Personal banker’s reference.
6. Residential landlord’s reference (if renting) or building society’s reference (if homeowner).
7. A credit reference from a reputable credit rating agency (Experian etc.)
B. If the applicant/assignee is not in business:-
1. Banker’s reference.
2. Employer’s reference.
3. Residential landlord’s reference (if renting) or building society’s reference (if homeowner).
4. A credit reference from a reputable credit rating agency (Experian etc.)
5. A business plan.
- All references submitted should be originals and not copies.
- Copies of the letters of application to the referees are required. These should clearly show the full name and address of the applicant/assignee’s surety together with the term, current rent, rent review pattern and repairing liability of the lease.
- All references and copies of letters of application should be submitted as a complete package.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Property Hub, Wembley will not make any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked, associated information. Property Hub has no control over the content as some of the figures are provided by the landlord. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars, the property may offer tenants in the same condition as they have seen on time of viewing. The information is provided and maintained by Property Hub, Wembley. * While renting a commercial property through the agency you may be liable to pay agency fees.