- Semi - Furnished
- Five bedrooms
- Two shower rooms (En-Suite)
- Spacious Reception and Large dining room
- Freshly painted throughout
- Brand new Wren Fitted kitchen
- New carpets and flooring throughout
- Heart of Sudbury and walking distance to Sudbury town station
- easy access to local transportation, shops, good restaurants and in demand schools
- Available to move in straight away.
Property hub pleased to market this beautiful semi-detached house situated in heart of Sudbury and walking distance to Sudbury town station. This semi-detached family home is comprised by five bedrooms, spacious reception, separate diner room, good size fully fitted kitchen, one bathroom and shower room (En-suite). The property is benefited from throughout double glazed, gas central heating, entrance via porch, easy access to local transportation, shops, good restaurants and many demanding schools. For more details and viewing call our dedicated letting team.
Address: Chestnut Grove, Wembley, HA0 2LX
Rent: £2,300 pcm / £530 pcw excluding bills and council Tax
Security Deposit: £2,650 (5 weeks rent)
No admin fees
No check in inventory fees
Property Reference & Fact: The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Propertyhub, Wembley will not make no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Propertyhub has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars, the property may offer to tenants in same condition as they have seen on time of viewing. The information is provided and maintained by Propertyhub, Wembley.