This is a good time to check that your licenses are up-to-date and valid. In these circumstances, it is even more important to check that your property is and remains safe. especially with your tenants spending more time at home.
Materials to communicate the new national restrictions
Assets are available for use in England only
HMG Government has announced that from Thursday 5 November, everyone must stay at home, and may leave only for a limited set of reasons. The resources explain the new national restrictions. These new measures aim achieve a significant reduction in growth in the number of cases of Covid-19.
Key messages include:
Do not leave home unless for any of the below reasons:
- For education;
- For work, if you cannot work from home;
- For exercise and recreation outdoors, with your household, support bubble or on your own with one person from another household;
- For all medical reasons, appointments and to escape injury or harm;
- To shop for food and essentials;
- And to provide care for vulnerable people, or as a volunteer.