Voting for the Property Hub services campaign is now open. With your support, we have been nominated for The Estate Agent of the Year awards (ESTAS) in the past.
Now, our aim is to win the ESTAS awards 2017 and it can be achieved with your support only. Hence, please rate Property Hub on :
All the voters would be automatically entered for a prize draw to win.
Three winners will receive:
First Prize- A Mini IPad
Second Prize- £151 Cash/ Gift Voucher
Third Prize- Coffee Machine
The draw will take place on 31st December 2016 at 14:00 PM and winners will be notified immediately after the draw.
Please note, you must vote Property Hub in one of the categories (mentioned in the link above) to be considered for the prize draw.
Terms & Condition:
1. Customers shall select and vote Property Hub in at least one of service categories to be eligible for the prize draw.
2. You are eligible to vote on behalf of your friend or family who took our services.
3. Property Hub shall adhere to DPA (Data Protection Act) and not pass your details to any third party and shall not contact any of its client about the feedback.
4. The draw will be open till 17:00 pm on 30th December 2016 however to avoid disappointment please VOTE as soon as possible.
5. Voters are not obliged to take any of our services in the future, feel free to give review with best of your knowledge and believe.
6. Property Hub Limited is an independent estate agent with several branches and a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
7. Every voter will be eligible for free and impartial service from the list below: Market Appraisal for Sale, Rental Valuation, Rent Increment* Guidance, Notices to Tenants, Legal side of lettings, Mortgages*, Rent Guarantee Insurance*, General, Other, Voters can contact our offices for further information.
8. Service marked with ( * ) are subject to further terms and conditions, for more details contact our office on email@example.com